Friday, July 13, 2007

Funny sms jokes(21)

1# 19% of the population is now drinking coffee,

60% is having sex,

20% is watching television

and one yokel is now holding his mobile in his hand.

2#Sardar proposed a lady......

She said Im 1yr elder to you...........

Sardar said Oye No Problem Soniye,Ill marry you NEXT YEAR.

3#Women are like roads,more the curves,more the dangerous they are.

4#A man pays $.2,00 for a $.1,00 item that he needs, a woman pays $.1,00 for $.2,00 item that she doesn't need.

5#God created the earth, God created the trees, God created you too, but yes, even God makes mistakes!

6#Tcher: How Old is ur father?

Munny: As old as I m.

Tcher: How is it possible?

Munny: He become father only after I was born.

7#Hello! I am a virus and I am entering your brain right now.....

sorry I will leave, I can't find a brain.

8#I'm a killer,I kill people for money.........

But because, you are my friend,I'll kill you for nothing!

9#Father:when I beat u, how will u control ur anger?

Son:I will clean toilet.

Father:how does that satisfy u?

Son:I will clean with ur tooth brush.

10# Survey says: only 10% have brains.Rest have girl friends

11#Why did Lord Create 'u' b4 Me....?

Ans: B'cause he wanted to Create a 'trail', Be 4 Creating A *Master-Piece*

12#Husbd: Dear, years ago u had a figure like Coke bottle.

Wife: Yes darling I still do, only differnece is earlier it was 200ml now it's 1.5 ltr.

13#Gopal: how many women do u believe must a man marry?

Mr. Nel: 16 Friend,

Gopal:Why? Mr. Nel:

Mr.Nel: Coz the priest says 4 richer, 4 poorer, 4 better and 4 worse.

14#Girls are like blu jeans, They look gud 4 a while but eventually they fade and hav to be replaced.

15#Its hard 2 think abt GOD,

He makes such beautiful things as women and then he turns them into Wives!

16#A sardar fell in love a nurse..

After a long thinking, he finally writes a luv letter 2 her: "I LUV U SISTER"

17# Friend 1: Why always God stay up in heaven?

Friend 2:Because ,they are afraid of what they hav made!

18#A baby Pig asks his father, Father why r we so ugly?

The father says to him, don't bother my son, u should see the one who is reading this!!

19#Scientist's all over the world r wondering how long a human being can live without a brain... Kindly tell thm ur age...

20#After a quarrel, a husband said to his wife, "U know, I was a fool when I married you." She replied, "Yes, darling! I know, but I was in love and didn't notice."

21#Principal: Now, David, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?

David: No sir, I don't hav to, my Mom is a good cook.

2 Comments:

lotto said...

theese jocks are just foe little kids only,
i dont like this ,send some interstings other wise just time waisting

Unknown said...

I must say your blog is very intresting. It has got lot of funny and laughing jokes which mekes me HA Ha Ha. My overall experience on visiting your blog is positive. Well, if you have time you can visit my SMS Jokes blog where you can find lots of funny sms jokes and quotes.