Friday, July 13, 2007

Gud Morning sms(7)

1#Every sunset decreases one day,
Every sunset decreases one day less to live!,
But every sunrise give us, one day more to hope!
So, hope 4 the best.
Hav a nice day!

2#Somedays, u may hurt in order to grow,
Somedays, we may fail in order to know,
Sometimes, we may lose in order to gain,
Because some lessons in life are best learned through pain.
Hav a great day!




3#Wishing u.......... Gud Morning Gud Afternoon GudEvening Gud Night,
hey, 4 in 1 SMS pack - I save the money.....................
Hav a gud day!

4#Start ur day with gud mor,
!A night hug warms the heart,
a night kiss brightens the day,
and a gd morning to start your day!
Gud Morning!

5#God created some wonderful pairs in dis world,
Trees n Flowers,Heart n beats,Fish n water, Flowers n colours,
My msgs n ur smiles.
Hav a gr8 day!

6#I'm sending u 100 smiles,
take 1 for now &Keep the remaining 99 under ur bed,
Pick out 1 every morning ,cozI want 2 see u smiling always.
Gud Morning!

7#Once I was on a boat thinking of U…
wen I looked down, I dropped a tear into the pond...
Then I said to myself that until someonenot finds it, I won’t forget U…
Good Morning!

0 Comments: