Friday, July 13, 2007

I miss u SMS(17)

**Whnever i miss u.. I don't search4 u in my dreams..,
or try to hear ur words in ur msgs.. ,
I jst put my right hand across my chest and ill feel u..........MISS U.

**Can u keep a secret?
Between u and me,
U promise?I really need to tell u this...Well...I MISS U...

**My teacher told me ,1 day = 24 hrs,
1 Hour=60 Mins & 1 Min = 60 secs;
but she never told me 1 sec without a FRIEND like you is equal to 10000 years.
Miss you.

**In My entire life,I learned how 2 smile,How 2 cry,
How 2 Work.How 2 Love,
but I never learned how 2 stop MISSING YOUI miss u soooo much...

**If u want to know how much I miss u,
then,try to catch rain drops,the ones u catch is how much u miss me,
n the ones u miss is how much I miss u...

**ABCDEFG
HIJKLMN
OPQRS
T*VWXYZ.
Hav I missed any thing?Yes, I missed 'U'.

**It just take a minute to get a crush on somebody;
An hour to like someone & a day to love someone,
but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.Miss u!

**There's no Spl reason for this msg,
I just wanna steal a moment out of ur busy life& hope I can make u smile n say I MISS U.

**Close your Eyes,
Relax a bit n stop your Breathing as long as you can...
NOW BREATH......I Miss u as much as YOU MISSED THE AIR!

**u may be away frm me,
but not away frm my mind..
u may be out of my sightbut..not out of my heart..
i may not tell ui miss ubut i always do.....

**Whenever I didn't see U, Stars falls down from the Sky;
So any n8 if you find the sky empty,
don't blame me!It's not my fault;U made me Miss U Soooo Much!!

**Won't u see as truth wot u see as lies remember that truefriendship never dies.
Although we may change & drift apart,I will always value u deep within my heart!
Miss u sooo much!!!

**The Word 'Hello' means
H=How R U?
E=Everything OK?
L=Like 2 hear 4rm U.
L=Love 2 C U soon
O=Obviously, I miss you!

**earth may stop rotating,
Stars may stop twinkling,
candles may stop melting,
fish may stop swimming,
but i never stop missing u......

**I hide my tears when i think of u,
but the pain in my heart is stil the same.
though i smile and seem carefree theres no1 who misses u more than me!!

**An simple Bye make us sad,
A simple Joke make us joy,
simple Care make us fall in love,
I hope my simple SMS make you think of me.I Miss U..

**My eyes R burning coz I can't C U,
My hands R empty coz I can't hold U,
My lips R cold coz I can't kiss U,but,
My heart is breaking coz I'm not with U!

0 Comments: